Groupcall Messenger provides an easy-to-use solution for parental communications.
The system gives schools the ability to send text messages (SMS), emails and automated voice calls to the mobile phones and landlines of parents, staff and key contacts. Using our automated Google translation facility provides the ability to automatically send text and email messages in anyone of 64 languages.
Messenger allows recipients of messages to respond to the school and allows a school to keep a full audit trail of all communications. Read more about how to use Messenger in our User Guide.
Messenger fully integrates with all major UK Management Information Systems (MIS) and accesses student, staff and attendance data in real-time, providing a complete solution for instant messaging to parents and the school's wider community. Messenger is installed in over 2,500 primary and secondary schools in the UK delivering in excess of 20 million messages every year with 4 million emails and 800,000 voice calls.
Messenger has been independently proven to reduce unauthorised absence, increase attendance and improve parental communication whilst dramatically reducing costs and improving administration efficiency. Get the facts, take a look at our Groupcall Messenger Truancy infographic, here.
Please see below for just some of the features available in Messenger v5
- Access online, anywhere and anytime
- Quick, regular and automatic updates from the school’s MIS to Messenger
- Multi-lingual - improves communication with non-English speaking families
- Two-way communication between parents and the school
- Send messages via SMS, Voice, Email and Twitter
- Unauthorised absence notifications
- Schedule messages to be sent at a specific date and time to suit you
- Send email attachments
- Simple, quick installation
- Track and monitor all messages sent by time or by person
- Analysis graphs available for all sent messages
- Export contact lists to a spread sheet
- Fully functional if MIS is unavailable
- Advanced filtering on groups
- Spell checker function available on all messages
- Preview test message before sending
- Variety of mail merge field options available
- Cross browser compatibility
- Free automatic upgrades
- Integrates with all major UK MIS systems
- No advance text block purchase required
- 100% web-based
- Free unlimited online training.
Messenger v5 automatic update
Our existing M5 customers will enjoy even more new features after our automatic update, taking place this Friday evening, 8th March 2013.
The latest features of Messenger v5 will include the following:
- Attendance write-back for SIMS and CMIS with Pearson E1 coming soon
- Message Inbox is now available so you can easily view incoming, unread SMS messages
- Voice Messaging Interface has been re-designed so much easier to use
- New ‘Conversation View’ in Message History so entire conversation can be seen
- Ability to view the estimated value of a message prior to sending
- Detention alerting has been added so messages can be sent alerting parents that their child has detention
- Dial-in Support function enabling you to send emergency messages when no Internet is available
- Ability within a contact’s history to see any students or other relationships.
The latest version is available free of charge as an automatic upgrade. You do not need to do anything apart from enjoy the new features!
We hope you enjoy all the new features!
|Chinese (simplified)||Chinese (traditional)||Croatian|
Click here to arrange a FREE trial of Groupcall Messenger
Click here for further information on Groupcall Messenger